Information for Technology Vendors
No matter the maturity stage that your business is in, or what size your company is, there are many battles to be fought. Not only do you have to stay ahead of your competitors, but you'll need to meet the ever-growing demands of your customers. The high tech sector is a dynamic and challenging environment. In order to (over)achieve your targets and satisfy your customer base, you'll need high performing and flexible operations.
Who are we?
The Kea Company team consists of professionals with experience with working for Fortune 100 companies, but who also have experienced the challenges of starting a company from scratch. This makes Kea Company a very experienced partner for you to collaborate with. Honesty, integrity and a no-nonsense mentality are key traits of the Kea Company personnel.
What we can offer start-up companies?
- Our services portfolio for start-ups consists of the implementation and execution of tailor-made Influencer Relations services. Building the foundation of influencer marketing at an early stage will provide a solid basis for future activities.
- Our Business Advisory services aim to enable start-ups to optimise their business strategy and Go-to-Market initiatives. By providing insights into markets and technologies, we help our clients to save time, optimise operations and avoid costly mistakes in the critical Go-to-Market phase.
- If you want high-level guidance or an expert opinion on an important dilemma, Business Advisory-as-a-Service offers a low threshold access to our experts. Talk to us about Go-to-Market strategies, doing business in a specific local market, starting with Analyst Relations, managing your sales force, setting up your commercial capabilities or other topics that demand your attention.
What we can offer established vendors?
- Our Influencer Relations services help to leverage the benefits from interacting with the right influencers at the right time. Your potential buyers get swamped with choices and are often unable to see the forest through the trees. Getting on the radar of research firms that are influencing the purchasing behaviour of your customers can determine whether you are winning business, or losing to your competition. We can help you renew research contracts, benchmark what firms brings you the most value for money, considering the challenges ahead.
- Our Business Advisory services for established vendors are primed towards analysing and optimising current operation models, with the purpose of supporting the business in achieving the corporate goals and strategy.
Why choose Kea Company?
- Global presence, local knowledge
- Highly experienced professionals with extensive knowledge of starting up technology companies, and working for Fortune 100 companies.
Get in touch:
Why work with Kea Company?
"Kea is a credit to our industry and can only improve with the current team and passion and focus they have."
-Phil Fersht, HfS Research
Read more about how others are working with Kea Company.